Sunday, 3 August 2014

Sunday Summary

  • I've been having a good 'fashion' time recently. I feel like I have never really felt more at home in my clothing than I do now. Most of my inspiration has been monochrome which may seem boring to some, but for me it's just the opposite. The 1975 have been my fashion idols for this and I'm loving it (and them).
  • Currently feeling - Under-appreciated. Y'know when you just think that no one really cares about anything you do for them, or doesn't appreciate you in general? Yeah. But I got some exciting news too, so I'm mixed. XD
  • I've also been itching to go somewhere or do something. Like go travelling or get a new job, something drastic. I feel I need a huge change right about now.
  • Listening to - The 1975.
  • Reading - To Kill A Mockingbird, Amy Valentine, Thunder and Threads.
  • Watching - Sorted Food, Alli, FunForLouis.

6 comments:

  1. You look like Evan Rachel Wood from Thirteen in that photo! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure if a compliment or not... :P Thanks though!

      Delete
  2. I love life update posts, this is lovely! Also I do hope you go travelling or get a new job :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think I do them all the time haha. :P Thank you lovely!

      Delete
  3. I know how you feel about wanting a huge change! I'm using August as my month to change everything I'm bot happy with! Hope you manage to do everything you want to do! Great post xx :)

    littlejesscat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just feel on edge. hah! I wanna dooooo something! Thanks for your comment lovely! <3

      Delete