Thursday, 24 July 2014

Morning Sun

Hey everyone! :) I've been working quite a bit recently and haven't had much time to post anything or even plan anything. I took some outfit pictures yesterday that didn't turn out how I'd hoped so I'm re-doing them at the weekend. I also recently went shopping for the first time in forever, so I'll do a haul type dealie, possibly with me wearing each item. I'm not sure yet!

For now I thought I'd leave you with some UNEDITED pictures of the view from my bedroom which I took at around 6am. I had just gotten home from work (I work nights in a bar) a few hours prior to this but couldn't sleep and the sky looked amazing!





11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that's beautiful. Ugh, I'm usually getting ready for work while the sun is coming up. I hope your having a great Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Least you have a normal sleeping pattern I suppose. :P

      Delete
  2. Great pictures! I wish I had a view like that from my bedroom window :)

    Yazmin xx
    www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I know, I definitely take it for granted!

      Delete
  3. Wow this is your view from your bedroom window? How amazing! There is something about sunrises that always relaxes me. Maybe it's the fact that it's the start of a new day, a new blank page :)

    P.S. Thanks for your comment on my blog!! :)
    http://chamomiledealer.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to appreciate it more to be honest. :3 Lovely comment by the way! Oh, no problem. :3

      Delete
  4. The sky looks beautiful! Great photos :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing photos, I haven't seen a sun rise for ages.
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I see them too often to be honest!

      Delete
  6. How beautiful is this! Definitely makes waking up early worth it. My view is a bunch of houses haha!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete