Saturday, 8 February 2014

February Wishlist

For my february wish list series these are the five possibilities:
(If you don't know what this series is you can find out here)

  • Boohoo Boots: I recently seen a pair of boots on Leanne Woodfull's blog and they are just too gorgeous. I neeeeeed them! =P I always say that if anyone is ever unsure about what to get me for my birthday or something, that black boots are the way to go. I will never have enough! Check out the boots here and a link to Leanne's blog post is here.

  • Tangle Teezer: I usually just use a wide toothed comb to comb my hair but it's grown quite a bit in the past 6 months or so and is starting to become a little unmanageable. I've only heard good things about Tangle Teezers so I thought I would try pick one up in the near future. Not sure what colour to go for yet. =P

  • Real Techniques Brushes: A repeat from last month's wish list. (I can see repeats happening quite a lot in this series)

  • Rimmel Lipliner in Black Tulip: This has been on my list for a while now. It will most likely look great on it's own or with either of my 'Gothic Glam' by Collection lipsticks over it.

  • iPhone Case: Another repeat from last month.

That's it for this month, let me know which item you think I should get. I clearly want all of them. =P

2 comments:

  1. I am definitely not a fan of the tangle teezer but the real techniques brushes are amazing, I have quite a few! x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? Why?! I've never heard a bad word about it before. D:

      Delete